To set up the MyFatoorah integration in Zoho Inventory:
1- Log in to your Zoho Inventory organization.
2- Go to Settings > Payment Gateways.
3- Click the Set up Now button for MyFatoorah.
- Log in to your MyFatoorah portal account and go to Integration Settings → Webhook Settings and configure your settings.
- Enable the feature.
- Add your Endpoint URL that is shown in Zoho Commerce MyFatoorah setting page.
- Generate the Webhook Secret Key and copy it by clicking on the copy icon on the right side of the secret key box.
- Select the Transaction Status Changed event type.
- Click on the Save button.
Before enabling the MyFatoorah payment gateway in your Zoho commerce/invoice, ensure that you have saved the following customers' details :
1- Customer Email.
2- Customer's First and/or Last name.
Updated about 1 month ago